Complaints Procedure


No documents found.

Lancashire county council
Lancashire Association of Local Councils

get adobe reader

direct gov

The Parish Council is required to have a procedure in place for dealing with complaints about the administration of its affairs. The code of practice is aimed at those situations where a complaint has been made about the administration of the council or about its procedures.

Complaints Procedure

If you believe that a councillor has breached the Code of Conduct for Elected Members, and are unsure what to do, you can contact South Ribble Borough Councils Monitoring Officer for an informal, confidential chat on 01772 625426.

If you wish to make a formal complaint about a councillor, you must explain why you think they have not followed the relevant Code of Conduct. You can complain via the link below.